Senior Java Developer
We are looking for a Senior Java Developer to manage the software development life cycle, from planning and prioritizing to testing and release. Senior Java Developer responsibilities include gathering system and user requirements, building Java modules, and testing features before release.
- Identify and analyze user requirements
- Prioritize, assign and execute tasks throughout the software development life cycle
- Develop Java EE applications
- Design, document and implement microservices.
- Maintain and add features to existing services.
- Write well-designed, efficient code and clean code.
- Participate in code reviews in order to teach and enforce high standards of code quality.
- Design database architecture.
- Participate in development planning, retrospectives and demos.
- Support the tools and products that the team delivers.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Senior Developer.
- Experience with tools such as Maven, and Gradle.
- Experience with source control tool such as GIT.
- Professional experience with Java web frameworks.
- Professional experience developing Java 8 applications with Spring Boot.
- Professional experience developing web services RESTful and SOAP.
- Professional experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Solid experience delivering highly scalable web applications.
- Solid understanding of Agile development and continuous delivery.
- A degree in Computer Science or software engineering or Computer Engineering.
Job Vacancy Location:
Amman – Jordan