Security Code Auditor
We are looking for a skilled Security Engineer to analyze software designs and implementations from a security perspective, and identify and resolve security issues. You will include the appropriate security analysis, defenses, and countermeasures at each phase of the software development lifecycle, to result in robust and reliable software.
- Helping the development team to prepare code for the auditing process
- Conducting a manual audit and code review
- Look closely at all source code, without skipping any lines, to find potential vulnerabilities
- Review all authentication, authorization, session, and communication mechanisms
- Experience working with ORACLE.
- Familiarity with source code analysis tools.
- Conduct penetration testing to order weaknesses and categorize them into high and low-risk ones
- After investigating, identify all weak spots of code where information could leak through
- Awareness of the legalizations of commercial and open-source licensing
- Review any third-party libraries for security leaks
- Knowledge of OWASP Top Ten vulnerabilities
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Computer Networking & Information Technology, Cybersecurity, or any other related field.
- Proven work experience as a software security engineer
- Detailed technical knowledge of techniques, standards, and state-of-the-art capabilities for authentication and authorization, applied cryptography, security vulnerabilities, and remediation
- Adequate knowledge of web-related technologies (Web applications, Web Services and Service Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocols
Job Vacancy Location:
Amman – Jordan