Vacancy Quick Facts
Project Management Office (PMO)
Office & Field
Job Specifications & Requirements
Required Education Level
Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or a computer related degree
2 - 5 years of experience in a related field
Excellent written and spoken command in Arabic and English
Required Skills & Abilities
- Flexibility and Adaptability
- Presentation and negotiation skills
- Proactive and takes initiative
- Planning and Organizing
- Teamwork and Cooperation
- Conflict Management skills
- Willingness to travel
- Problem Solving
- Time Management and Prioritization
- Analytical skills
- Interpersonal and Communication skills
- Influencing skills
- Leadership skills
Execute, supervise, and manage multiple implementation projects while working with senior PMO management to ensure all projects are delivered with adherence to ICSFS project implementation methodology/standards and within set timelines, scope, and budget.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Articulate set plans and programs that strive to improve the effectiveness of the division.
- Monitoring the technical performance of the division and following up on the set Key Performance Indicators and report to the direct manager accordingly.
- Ensuring work activities are carried out according to set work plan and suggesting any necessary actions to the direct manager.
- Report to and provide direct manager with recommendations on suitable actions regarding the division’s performance.
- Act as a single point of contact and takes the accountability of projects assigned.
- Ensure projects are aligned to the organization strategy.
- Ensure projects are following the organization project management governance framework.
- Provide PMO with recommendations/lessons learnt to reflect on the PM framework.
- Ensure project deliverables are completed on-time and within the set budget, scope, and quality standards.
- Work closely with PMO senior management in defining project scope, goals, risk, deliverables, cost, timescales, plan, and dependencies. Consequently, develops a coherent risk register in addition to key project governance/management documents such as (not limited to) Project Charter, Project Schedule, and Communication Plan; accordingly obtain all necessary internal and external approvals.
- Maintain and update project risk register to ensure effective reporting of project risk levels and mitigation actions.
- Develop and submit comprehensive weekly project progress reports to PMO senior management, focusing on the deviation from the original project schedule, scope, and costs (if any).
- Proactively manages and evaluates project activities and client requirements, and accordingly develops contingency plans, implements corrective measures, and effectively monitors issue resolution.
- Manage stakeholder relationships and expectations through providing necessary updates regarding project progress, key milestones and issues.
- Conduct post project analysis to identify key lessons learnt and facilitate continuous improvement of the PMO division.
- Gain acceptance and sign-off by all parties when closure is attained.
- Reporting and providing recommendations to PMO senior management regarding client change requests for existing / new customers, highlighting on deviation form original scope, timeline, and budget. In addition to, ensuring all requests are handled and acknowledged in a timely manner.
- Follow up with the product managers on the customer change requests and continuously update the project status and communicate to all stakeholders
- Constantly promotes and responsible for ensuring project management standardized templates, processes, procedures, and standards are utilized at all times.
- Where appropriate, provide PMO senior management with recommendations regarding existing project management standards and practices; aiming to improve future projects delivery.
- Act as a liaison between clients, technical team and project steering committee with the responsibility of transferring key information to all parties and reporting to PMO senior management; ensuring internal and external professional relationships are maintained.
- Effectively supervises, coordinates, and prioritizes subordinates’ daily activities to ensure tasks are completed according to plan.
- Ensuring all project related documents are compiled and archived in an organized manner.
- Participate in Pre-Sales activities by demonstrating ICSFS project management practices and methodologies to potential clients, where appropriate.
- Developing strong relationships with ICSFS’s customers, connecting with key stakeholders and identify new business opportunities
General Administrative Duties
- Conducting periodic meetings with subordinates for reviewing progress and workflow, discussing their suggestions and taking suitable actions accordingly.
- Conduct risk brainstorming sessions
- Ensure that all project meetings are documented through MoM
- Manage all related project meetings and prepare all meetings necessities such as invitations, agendas and minutes of meetings.
- Prepare, control and continuously update Gap Documents (Customer Change Requests).
- Prepare milestones acceptance forms and ensure it is accepted and signed off by customer.
- Specifying manpower requirements according to the recruitment and selection system and as per the human resources planning practices at the company.
- Identifying training needs of subordinates and evaluating the outcomes of the training courses in coordination with the concerned personnel in the HR & Admin Department.
- Following-up on subordinates’ affairs including vacations, leaves …etc.
- Conducting performance appraisals for subordinates according to scheduled plans and recommending necessary actions as per the applied practices at the company.
- Performing any other duties related to his/her job as assigned by the Direct Supervisor.
Required Professional Knowledge
- Extensive professional knowledge in contemporary project management principles and practices
- Professional background in software development and web technologies sufficient to understand technical issues involved in the project
- Knowledge in scheduling projects and timelines by utilizing different tools and software
- Project management related professional certificate holder (PMP, Prince 2 or equivalent)