The Bids & Contracts Officer will be performing sales activities by formulating and implementing the sales plans and programs in order to meet the company’s objectives toward growth, profitability, and customer satisfaction.
- Handling the creation and development of bids, deals, and contracts’ formulation and preparation for ICSFS’ products and services.
- Creating official letters and correspondences pertaining to bids, deals, and contracts between ICSFS and external agencies, clients, and customers.
- Providing recommendations and suggestions regarding contracting offers and candidate deals in terms of duration, payments, and presales/ aftersales services.
- Liaising with external entities for legal contracting in order to ensure the alignment of contracts and deal with ICSFS long and short-term growth, goals, and objectives.
- Communicating with governmental bodies in order to obtain required licenses and necessary approvals in order to complete and finalize the contracting process.
- Following up on all ongoing deals and contracts to ensure compliance and commitment from clients, end-users, and external entities to the agreed-on terms & conditions in order to guarantee coherence with ICSFS policies and procedures.
- Ensuring adherence of suppliers to ICSFS contracts’ terms & conditions to avoid legal and/ or financial risks.
- Discussing and negotiating preliminary contracts with external entities in order to reach mutual acceptance of both ends to the terms and conditions of set contract in order to achieve ICSFS’ contractual goals and objectives.
- Providing contract specifications and providing necessary insight towards the development of gridlines to rectify deviations from contractual guidelines.
- Reviewing contract modification requests, modification of proposal costs, and other cost-related documentation on assigned contracts and discussing modifications with higher management, in order to determine and assign appropriate monetary values.
- Reviewing assigned RFP’s, advising Area Sales Section Head of areas of risk, and assisting in addressing conditions and understandings on which pricing is based.
- Collaborating with Market researchers in order to exploit market opportunities for new bids, deals, and customers.
- Maintaining and archiving contractual agreements records for all potential, ongoing, and finished contracts.
- Striving to achieve the highest levels of proficiency on all competencies and skills required to perform the role
- Performing any other duties related to his/her job as assigned by the Direct Supervisor.
– Fluent in English and Arabic
– 2-5 years relevant experience in presales, Contracts Management, or Sales Operations
– Should have experience in responding to EOI / RFI / RFP
– Bid Management – Should be able to take and drive the proposal preparation process from start to end
– Strong self-organization skills
– Strong interpersonal skills including experience of dealing with multiple levels
– Strong communication skills (written and oral)
– Be able to work under pressure, prioritizing the workload
– Ability to manage multiple projects, tasks, and priorities
– Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and handling a high volume of information
– Quick to learn and adapt to changes (role, tools, and systems)
– Excellent MS Office skills
– Understanding of technical and business issues related to financial services
– Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or any related field, or equivalent work experience.