IT Business Analyst
We are looking for candidates with expertise in both information technology and business administration for the role of IT Business Analyst. IT business analysts are responsible for enhancing the quality of IT products and services, analyzing data to inform business decisions, and finding technological solutions to business needs, among other duties.
- Provide and support the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders.
- Identifying issues, risks, and benefits of existing and proposed solutions and outlining business impacts.
- Estimating costs and identifying business savings.
- Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements by participating in user acceptance testing.
- Degree in computer engineering, business administration, or related field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a related field.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Analytical mindset.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
Job Vacancy Location:
Amman – Jordan